that out. I choose only those browsers which are compatible to J2ME/MIDP as (about) all the mobiles sets today have support for Java. I used the top 3 browsers : our favorite opera, the great UC, and featurefull bolt. Most of the mobile browsers work on SERVER-SERVER-CLIENT model, these three giants do so.
In SERVER-SERVER-CLIENT model request are made to an ‘intermediate-server’, this ‘intermediate-server’ fetches web-pages (according to request made) then compress them, optimize them and then send these compressed web pages to our mobiles.
Below is a tabular comparison of various feature of these browsers.
Marking scheme: */5
What!! not very clear ok I am here:
Use Bolt :
* If you are a social guy (it supports direct posting to FB/Twitter)
* If you want full desktop view in your mobile (split screen/i loved the most of it)
Use Opera :
* If you want best UI
* If you want best page rendering
Use UC Browser:
* If you want fastest and cheapest web surfing (its compression ratio is much higher than others)
* If you are a download guy(I loved the most and depend on its DM superior capabilities)